We offer the following options for shipping:
The following are transit times, most orders ship within 24-48 hours (excluding orders placed after shipping closes on Thursday, as well as orders placed on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, or holidays) depending on stock and time the order is placed. Shipping cuts off at 11:00 am central.
Domestic (US) Orders
**USPS First Class - after shipment, most orders are delivered in 5-10 business days. Delivery Confirmation provided. Signature may be required for some larger orders.
USPS Priority - after shipment, most orders delivered in 2-5 business days. Delivery Confirmation provided. Signature may be required for some larger orders.
USPS Priority Express - after shipment, your order will be delivered to most locations in 1-2 business days(except orders placed Friday-Sunday). Delivery Monday though Friday. Signature Required
**First class shipping is not insured and tracking does not always stay current. For USPS shipping (first class, priority, priority express) "Delivered" means it was left at your residence. If you do not receive your package within 30 days of shipment we will file a claim with the post office. We cannot issue refunds or send out another package until the post office resolves and closes the case.**
**We highly suggest using priority mail with signature delivery if you have had any issues with lost or stolen packages. Priority includes insurance, so that we can help you recover costs. We cannot be held responsible for goods stolen from your residence.**
**Free shipping method is based on weight...13 oz and under is first class, over 13 oz is priority.
USPS International First Class-typical delivery time after shipment is 14-60 business days.
**Shipping will be delayed if the billing and shipping addresses and/or names are different. Unless paid by PayPal, we will require a written explanation via email as to why there is the difference, which we will present to our credit card processor.**
**We now will hold all international orders over a certain amount for an unspecified time period unless paid with a valid, verified PayPal account. We are forced to do this due to an unusual amount of fraud coming from countries outside of the U.S.**
How much will shipping cost me?
Costs vary based on ship location, the weight of the items in your order and the shipping method chosen. To determine the cost of shipping, simply add the items you wish to order to your cart and proceed to the checkout.
Can I track my shipment?
You may be able to track your shipment depending on the shipping method. The tracking number will be included in the completed notification email. If you have the tracking number, you can track your shipment at USPS.com.
Before placing an order, please understand the following:
- We are not responsible for undeliverable international packages due to customs restrictions in some countries.
- Customers are responsible for all taxes, tariffs and customs laws in the buyers' country.
- We cannot be responsible for any tariffs, customs' restrictions or other regulations that apply in countries outside of the United States. Laws are different in every country. It is the customer's responsibility to check with their Customs office to see if their country permits the shipment of our products to their country.
- If for any reason the package is seized by Customs Officials, we will not issue a refund unless all products are returned to us in their original condition. If the package is returned to us by Customs Officials, the customer is still responsible for any shipping charges. A 15% restocking fee will be applied to orders returned by customs as "unclaimed".
- First class international only provides a customs declaration number, NOT a tracking number. Should it not track or not arrive we cannot be held responsible as we cannot file claims or insurance on these packages.
- First class international is "choose at your own cost". We cannot refund or replace lost packages.
Should we have accidentally mail you the wrong item or wrong order please open a support ticket.