The High Security Lock Bump Key Set, will open most high security based lock is the US and includes:
- ilco IN33 Bump Key - 5 Pin
- Best BE2 Bump Key - 7 Pin
- Master M11Padlock Bump Key - 5 Pin
- National NA12 Bump Key - 5 Pin
- Weslock WK2 Bump Key - 5 Pin
A brief instructional guide (see our video for further assistance, click on video tab to view):
1) Insert key (if key does not fit, it is the wrong key for that lock).
2) Pull key out 1 notch.
3) While holding tension, drive the key into the lock with a bump hammer (preferred tool) or something lightweight like the back of a screwdriver.
4) If lock does not open, repeat steps 2 and 3 (this may take several attempts when you are first learning).
You can also check out our Bump My Lock blog for additional information and tips:
The BKS-SEC Bump Key Set is included in the following sets:
All of our Bump Keys are manufacture to the highest industry standards.